29 October 2007

Upgrade 1.0 - heroicdecepticon domain secured

'You should secure the heroic decepticon domain' AR said a few hours after last week's site launch.

I agreed. So I should. So I did.

So here comes the first site upgrade after a week on the world wide web.

This little site can now be accessed with the following simple URL-
http://heroicdecepticon.com

I've also gotten an email with the domain and can now be contacted here or at-
secrets@heroicdecepticon.com

'till all are one!

-HD-

1 comment:

  1. There's a typo in you e-mail address, it should be secretes@heroicdecepticon.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts