03 November 2009

Random Pic of the Day - the Decepticon Seekers



One of my all time favourite shots in my glass display case with white laminate backing to accentuate the colours of the figures.

The six Decepticon seekers - (top row) Skywarp, Thundercracker, Starscream, (second row) Thrust, Dirge and Ramjet.

Acquired these in early 2000. I made it a point to obtain pre-rub versions of the 1984 seekers, and gosh, were these difficult to come by. I wanted them pre-rub for their clean designed cockpits - ie without the 'ridge' that is present in all later year seekers and all reissue seekers in the years to come. Also, since the pre-rub seekers seem to have lunchers with slightly stronger springs, I did not load their missiles into the launchers for this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts