11 November 2009

The Search for Kryptonite, also known as 'K'

Gosh, I can't believe how long its taken DC, but they finally put this out - the TPB softcover version of The Search for Kryptonite (otherwise known simply as "K" during its original publication run).

I must have waited a year (imaginarily or really) between the hardcover release and this new TBP softcover release. I quite starkly refuse to buy hardcover collected editions because I just don't like to read them - they don't hold nicely in the hands. I was tempted everytime I walked by a copy of this in hardcover, always thinking at the back of my head that the softcover TBP would not be released.

Great that I resisted my temptation and now bought the softcover copy today. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts