30 January 2012

CNY acquisitions tally - Singapore + Hong Kong, G1s, eHobby and lots of coffee

Went back to Singapore for CNY this year and was there from 22 to 28 Jan 2012. 

Was concentrating on family and playing with my brother's kiddies so didn't really shop much for toys or Transformers. There was the odd afternoon here and there that I went to a few toy shops and did manage to get some interesting things.

One of my objectives for this year - eHobby anime colours Astrotrain MISB from Robo Robo. Wanted to get this and found it very soon after, very cool.




















This is a consolidated shot of what I took back from Singapore...! Yum.

My buddy who's a pilot helped me get Nespresso capsules from London, which are about 50% cheaper than what they cost in HK (surprising, but true, who would have thought). Now, Pixie is set to make my favourite milk recipies.

At home, I dug through my storage and decided to bring (mostly) all my early year G1 figures back with me to HK. Many of these I've had since early 2000 and if I remember correctly most of my 1984 pieces are pre-rub versions. It's great that I can finally have them all here with me, to enjoy as they should be.

eHobby madness! 48- Astrotrain, I got from Singapore. Came back to HK and shopped around on 29 Jan and found 77-Detritus, 94- Road Rage and 95- Crosscut (all MISB) in ToyZone16.

It's been a good new year!

9 comments:

  1. !!!! Road Rage!!! *jealous* : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. heroic_decepticon31 January 2012 at 10:47

    Heh, just happened to chance upon it at Causeway Bay on the day after I got back to HK. They also have Clampdown & Deepcover MISB (Sideswipe/ Red Alert repaints), sold as a set, but I already have those 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HD your stuff is always great to see - Early G1 is my favorite...Still

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heroic_decepticon4 February 2012 at 13:26

      Thanks Steve! Early G1 is my all time favourite and I don't think that is going to change soon...

      Delete
  4. heroic_decepticon1 February 2012 at 09:26

    Thanks Steve! Early G1 is my all time favourite and I don't think that is going to change soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im more impressed with the amount of nespresso coffee capsules! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heroic_decepticon4 February 2012 at 13:25

      yes, I love those too... as addictive as Transformers

      Delete
  6. nice one H_D! Loving those Ehobby sets.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts