18 February 2012

Slightly better photos - 02 x D-310: Blue Bacchus MIB

Remember that post where I mentioned the doubles of TFs I have... seeing double?

I took a better shot of my D-310: Blue Bacchus before I sold one of them today... It was a sad day, but I really didn't need a double of this guy. What's great is that I sold it to a buddy of mine from Australia.

Left - the piece I bought from Bodhar2000 and imported from Japan
Right - the MIB stickers unapplied unused piece I bought from my buddy in Singapore.


2 comments:

  1. The next time you get doubles of this guy, I'll be all over it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dude, I almost inevitably will get doubles of stuff, even the rare Jap stuff. A lot safer if you gave me a list of what you are after so I can prioritise you.

      Delete

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts