25 March 2012

Marvel Avengers life-sized "CosBabies" at Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

I walked past these yesterday and took a pic of them. Pretty nifty life-sized figurines of the 3 'main' Avengers in the upcoming movie - Captain America, Iron Man and Thor.

The Avengers was something that I have been reading since young and due to all the movies that is 'leading up to' this one, I'm really looking forward to it, even though in my mind the Avengers still has a long way to go before coming close to the class, stature and iconic status of the Justice League.

Fingers crossed that Joss 'Buffy' Whedon does not mess this movie up, fingers crossed.

~ HD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts